Crop tops are in trend nowadays. They’re fun to wear, so versatile and crop top with lace is like the woman goes mad on the lacy crop top as lace crop tops looks very sensuous. Being a girl, I am mad about the lace crop tops that whenever I see such outfit, I can’t resist buying it. I’m sure you also like lace work but buying them very often would make you splurge. So to save money and at the same time to look trendy, I’ve brought DIY lace crop top from your old tee.
Scroll down to see how to make lacy crop top from your old tee.
- Maroon T-shirt
- Pair of scissor
- White strap
- 2 White Poms
- Sewing machine
- Take your old tee and cut it from bottom to your desired length. I will suggest you to cut 2-3 inch above the belly button.
- Next, cut the sleeves inch away from the neck and stitch it in such a manner that you can insert the white strap.
- Talking about the strap knit 2-3 straps into one making a string-like structure.
- Now insert the strap into the neckline and attach poms.
- The last step, attach the lace and your crop top with lace is ready.
Try this crop top and set the new trend in fashion!
For more Fashion Updates, Like us on Facebook!!