With a new year, we bring you some new trends in beauty, fashion, and lifestyle. So it’s out with the old and in with the new. Let’s welcome the 2016 with new hopes, trends & surprises. Each year brings a lot whole new fashion trends, from new patterns of women clothing to new types of earrings and accessories. Ethnic wear varies from year to year, but this year the most popular type of fantasy clothing seems to be Indian fashion, particularly ethnic kurtis. So as we step into 2016, let’s look at the top 5 ethnic fashion trends of 2016:
- Layer Up/Jacket Style Kurtis: Say goodbye to the traditional ethnic outfits & hello to layer up /jacket style kurtis. B-town divas like SonakshiSinha, SonamKapoor, and MalaikaArora Khan have made the jacket style kurtis really popular in the country. Layers have long been a trend in traditional western clothing, and now they’re appearing in ethnic wear as well. It’s also popular to layer multiple colors on top of one another to create a trendy combination.
- Versatile Kurtis: It is time to try something new and bold. We have just fed up with the rectangular & round up designs. We assure you that a unique type of cut embroidery at the kurtis bottom will make women kurti the talk of the town. Think of something yourself and ask your tailor to do it for you & be stylish.
- Floral Print Kurtis: Floral prints are the just evergreen trend for every season. Floral prints are the big trend in the new year 2016. DeepikaPadukone started at the end of the year of 2015 with the beloved red mughal style floral anarkali in BajiraoMastani. So go with the gorgeous patterns of floral kurtis.
- Classic Straight Cut Kurtis: When it comes to dressing in ethnic designer kurtis, you can’t go wrong with the classic straight look. Although straight cut long kurtis fashion is old but in this new year it’s come with the extra designs & patterns. A straight cut embellished kurti with stand collar will make your beauty more adorable.
- Color of the year 2016: Marsala has declared color of the year 2015. But now Pantone has picked up rose quartz and serenity (a more tranquil blue) as their colors of the year 2016. So for the 2016 a stylish rose quartz, colored kurti will definitely beautify your body style.
So for all the beautiful girls, it’s time to start shopping for your 2016 ethnic wardrobe. Just give yourself a personal style with all above ethnic fashion trends. The best in ethnic wear is only as good as you can make it with your own personal style.
Happy shopping !!!
For more updates about Fashion, like us on Facebook!!